Sunday 29 June 2008

Steady Start

I have started my challenge yesterday with a decent lay. I laid Lady Grace at 14's to win £3, i am looking to avoid Handicap Races and laying horses on their debut. Watching Lady Grace come in last was quite satisfying although slightly nerve racking as i stood to lose around £40. Anyway i was quite pleased and started looking for potential lays this morning and came up with Tax Free. I managed to lay it at 5.4 for £3 which makes my liability only £14, myboycharlie and benbaun should beat this horse so heres hoping! Tax Free is now currently 7.2 so I feel even more satisifed with my lay.

Off now for the afternoon to catch some sun and food shopping - yawn. Might try and watch the race on betfair on my mobile if dont get too much earache while im out! Will look at Euro2008 final as well.. I fancy a 0-0 lay as Spain always create chances and the Germans have been scoring freely too.

No comments: