Monday 30 June 2008

One Step Forward...

Was another slow day as I struggle to get the grips with what im trying to achive here. I made an easy £4.76 on Venus Williams to win her 4th round match today, I should have left it at that for the day putting me on target but then had a small punt Stand In Flames to place at 1.92 in the last at Windsor - just got beat into 4th.

Disappointing although encouraged i didnt chase that bet and decided that was it for the day. Leaves my balance more or less the same as I started the day. Im now 4/6 and betting quite randomly, not sticking to the intial lay horses to increase abnk by 3%. I think maybe the lay of Tax Free has put me off laying horses.. I need to get back to winning ways tomorrow and a confidence boost.

Serena Williams is 1.33 to beat Radwanska in the 1/4 final - Looks tempting will check out her opponent before i bet though.

Balance £105.63 - Day 3.

No comments: