Monday 30 June 2008

Old Habits Die Hard...

Oh dear, got home yesterday afternoon to see my balance was down to £88.77 after Tax Free had won - lesson learned! I not quite the master layer yet, the next race was the 320 and had a quick look at the forum and Dazz was tipping up First Boy e/w which was trading at 2.04 for the place I chased my previous losses and had £13.77 to place (rounding my balance down to an even £75)

Watching the race the horse looked beat with two flights to go but was scrubbed along around the turn and cruised past the front three to win the race! Wish i would have had to win too.. (hindsight is a wonderful thing). I was annoyed with myself for allowing myself to chase exactly the kind of behaviour this challenge was supposed to stop me doing!!

Anyway on to the Euro2008 final and i layed 0-0 for £5 and was relived to see Torres score a quite magnificent goal after 36 minutes. Job done - I will look at the horses today or maybe a punt on the tennis. Usually some good opportunites in the tennis.

Balance is now £107.12.

No comments: