Monday 7 July 2008

Fryday has come early

Had a very nice win in the 630pm Windsor. Fryboy had tipped up a horse called KELAMON which was backed from 12's into 3/1 favourite before going on to score by a neck in this 6f sprint - I backed it at 9.2 and 9.4 also had a few quid to place at 2.48. I had seen Fryboy's posts before and he always gave very good advice before disappearing from the forum due to a minority of idiots so very glad i followed him this time.

Only small stakes but bumped my balance up to £186, wasted a few quid in the last at Ripon laying the favourtie at 1.80 - felt the two behind in the market had a good chance of winning and I dislike Jamie Spencer as a jockey - shite.

Damn Spencer - he had to win.

Anyway all in all a very good day - thanks Fry! I will have a look at the football tomorrow, I miss the Tennis and the Euro's. Only 40 days until the season starts.


Bank £180.00 - Day 10

No comments: